Patient Experience Ambassador | Full-Time Position
Our medical eye care practice in Kamuela is looking to grow our team. We are looking to hire a full-time Patient Experience Ambassador, who is friendly, responsible, reliable and attentive-to-detail. In our mission to provide the best eye care service possible, our doctors use only the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and eye care products available. We are committed to educating our patients and providing personalized eye care services to the people on Hawai’i Island.
- Serve as a brand ambassador who conveys energy, excitement, authenticity aligning with our mission to provide the best eye care services possible
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by managing patient flow, assisting with scheduling appointments, collecting payment, etc.
- Retain deep knowledge of Hōkūʻula Eyecare’s products and services with ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-performance standards
- Communicate with patients with empathy while applying high-quality guidelines and policies
- Assist optometrists, optometric technicians, and opticians when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Customer Service experience (Preferred)
- Must be available to work on scheduled Saturdays
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgement, initiative, and possess problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn is a must
Experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidate. Opportunities for growth are available.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org